Hair Weavers 4 Week Certification Program
- Marcella Ellis School of Cosmetic Arts
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,500.00 Sale
CLASSES ARE HELD AT SELECT LOCATIONS
EVERY SUNDAY FOR 4 WEEKS
SUNDAYS 12PM - 4PM
(PREREQUISITE) YOU MUST KNOW HOW TO CORN ROW TO TAKE THIS CLASS.
You’ll learn how to create the most natural look for your client by learning 2 professional hair weaving techniques in 1 class!
4 WEEK CERTIFICATION PROGRAM- $1,500 (kit not included)
Sewn-in Weaving & Closure Install
- Latest hair weaving techniques and tricks
- Application techniques for highlights & lowlights
- How to lay multiple Braiding Patterns (side and middle part, using the net/ without a net)
- Proper sectioning hair for weaving application for thinning clients
- How to properly install a closure and frontal
- Methods to increase your income
You will also learn:
-Understanding Proper Hair selection, color, textures, and length. Making the right decision for your client.
-How to achieve a finished look. Blending, cutting, de-bulking to look and feel natural. Maintenance, repair, and removal of techniques.
You will learn in theory how to troubleshoot procedures, how to problem-solve all hair types, and how to provide the installment techniques in more than one method of attachment, from licensed and certified professional instructors.
Students are responsible for purchasing their own kit, mannequin and stand, pen, and, notepad. The student will receive certification upon successful completion of training. There will be homework and repetition required by your instructor for each class.
ALL STUDENTS RECEIVE:
- 4 Week Certification Class
- Ongoing technical support via email and closed Facebook group
- Hands-on professional-level training
We provide full theory and knowledge on each technique and procedure. You will learn how to consult your client, pricing, troubleshooting procedures, pros and cons of each technique, proper maintenance and care of each technique and so much more!
NOTE: ALL STUDENTS MUST REGISTER ONE MONTH IN ADVANCE, NO LAST-MINUTE REGISTRATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED. THIS WILL ALLOW ENOUGH TIME TO HAVE YOUR KITS AND MATERIALS AVAILABLE FOR YOUR TRAINING.